Spiritus Mundi Ltd makes every effort to ensure that alcoholic beverages are not delivered to anyone who is under the age of 18.
- By using this site you confirm that you are over the age of 18.
- By using this site you acknowledge that the person receiving a shipment of alcoholic beverages from Spiritus is over the age of 18.
It is illegal for us to sell alcohol to anyone who is under the age of 18. At Spiritus we take our responsibilities to the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 very seriously. It is also against the law to purchase alcohol for anyone who is under 18 years of age unless you are their parent or legal guardian, and have provided permission for this to happen.
Credit Card fraud is also a crime that we will take very seriously.
- If you are under 18 years of age you can not have a credit card, and if you use someone else’s card it is fraud.
- Furthermore it is illegal to make a false declaration about your age for the intent purpose of purchasing alcohol.
- If you intentionally or unintentionally misrepresent your age in order to provide alcohol to a person under the age of 18 Spiritus Mundi Ltd will co-operate fully with the NZ Police and enforcement agencies so that prosecutions for those responsible can occur.
We reserve the right to refuse registration of a customer for any reason, including age. We may also suspend or terminate any order made by any person for any reason, at anytime and will then communicate directly with the person to investigate our concerns. Should Spiritus Mundi Ltd choose to cancel and order for any reason, a full refund will be provided via the method for which payment was received.